AFMS Recruitment 2021: Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has released a notification at amcsscentry.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of SSC Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Nov-2021.
AFMS Vacancy Details November 2021
|Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)
|As per AFMS Norms
|AFMS Official Website
AFMS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AFMS official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and Maximum of 35 years, as on 31-Dec-2021.
As per the Armed Forces Medical Services Norms
- All Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for AFMS Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the AFMS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on AFMS SSC Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in AFMS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete AFMS Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Nov-2021