AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore) has released a notification at aiishmysore.in for recruitment to the Post of Audiologist Grade I, Speech & Hearing Technician in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Feb-2022
AIISH Mysore Vacancy Details February 2022
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore (AIISH Mysore)|
|Post Details||Audiologist Grade I, Speech & Hearing Technician|
|Salary||Rs.22000-39000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|AIISH Mysore Official Website||aiishmysore.in|
AIISH Mysore Recruitment required eligibility details
AIISH Mysore Vacancy, Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Audiologist Grade I||8||M.Sc in Speech and Hearing|
|Sp. Lang. Path Grade I||8|
|Audiologist Grade I, Sp. Lang. Path. Grade I||4|
|Speech & Hearing Technician||25||DHLS, DHA & ET|
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
As per the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore Norms
- Women & PWD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.40/-
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online, NEFT
Written Test & Interview
AIISH Mysore Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Audiologist Grade I||Rs.39000/-|
|Sp. Lang. Path Grade I|
|Audiologist Grade I, Sp. Lang. Path. Grade I|
|Speech & Hearing Technician||Rs.22000/-|
How to apply for AIISH Mysore Recruitment (Audiologist Grade I, Speech & Hearing Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 on or before 28-Feb-2022.
Steps to Apply for AIISH Mysore Audiologist Grade I, Speech & Hearing Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the AIISH Mysore recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Feb-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Feb-2022