BOB Recruitment 2021: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification at bankofbaroda.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Defence Banking Advisor in Bengaluru – Cochin. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Aug-2021.
BOB Vacancy Details July 2021
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post Details||Deputy Defence Banking Advisor|
|Salary||As per BOB Norms|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Cochin – Mumbai – Kolkata|
|BOB Official Website||bankofbaroda.in|
BOB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BOB official notification candidate should have completed a Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bank of Baroda Recruitment notification, the Candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years.
As per the Bank of Baroda Norms
No Application Fee
Group Discussion & Personal Interview
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2021
- First of all, go through the BOB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Apply Online – Link is given below.
- Update all the required details in BOB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete BOB Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Aug-2021