Calicut University Recruitment 2021: University of Calicut (Calicut University) has released a notification at uoc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Case Coordinator, Special Educator in Calicut – Kannur. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Nov-2021.
Calicut University Vacancy Details November 2021
|University Name||University of Calicut (Calicut University)|
|Post Details||Case Coordinator, Special Educator|
|Salary||Rs.17250-27500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kannur|
|Calicut University Official Website||uoc.ac.in|
Calicut University Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Case Coordinator & Liaison Officer||2|
|Speech and Language Pathologist & Audiologist||2|
Calicut University Recruitment required eligibility details
Calicut University Qualification Details
|Case Coordinator & Liaison Officer||M.Sc|
|Speech and Language Pathologist & Audiologist||BASLP, MASLP|
- Case Coordinator and Liaison Officer: Candidates should have at least One Year Experience in the Area of Management of Developmental Disabilities Community Mental Health Coordination of Projects
- Special Educator: Candidates should have at least 02 Years Experience in the Area of Management of Developmental Disabilities Centre
Age Limit: As per the University of Calicut recruitment notification, candidate should have age limit As per Calicut University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Calicut University Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Case Coordinator & Liaison Officer||Rs.27500/-|
|Speech and Language Pathologist & Audiologist||Rs.26400/-|
How to apply for Calicut University Recruitment (Case Coordinator, Special Educator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director – CDMRP, Department of Psychology, University of Calicut, Calicut University-PO, Pin – 673635 on or before 26-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for Calicut University Case Coordinator, Special Educator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Calicut University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director – CDMRP, Department of Psychology, University of Calicut, Calicut University-PO, Pin – 673635 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Nov-2021
Calicut University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Case Coordinator, Audiologist: Click Here
- Official Notification – Special Educator: Click Here
- Official Website: uoc.ac.in