Calicut University Recruitment 2021: University of Calicut (Calicut University) has released a notification at uoc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Calicut – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Nov-2021.
Calicut University Vacancy Details November 2021
|University Name||University of Calicut (Calicut University)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.27000-31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|Calicut University Official Website||uoc.ac.in|
Calicut University Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Athletics)||1|
|Assistant Professor (Kho-Kho & Kabbadi)||1|
|Assistant Professor (General)||2|
Calicut University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Calicut University official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Physical Education, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification Percentage Details
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education from the University of Calicut or any other Universities recognised as equivalent thereto, with not less than 55% marks
Age Limit: As per the University of Calicut recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 64 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Calicut University Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Calicut University official website uoc.ac.in, Starts from 18-11-2021 to 30-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for Calicut University Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Calicut University official website uoc.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. University of Calicut will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Calicut University online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Nov-2021