Calicut University Recruitment 2023: University of Calicut (Calicut University) has released a notification at uoc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Physiotherapist in Calicut – Kannur. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jan-2023.
Calicut University Vacancy Details January 2023
|University Name||University of Calicut (Calicut University)|
|Salary||Rs.26400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kannur|
|Calicut University Official Website||uoc.ac.in|
Calicut University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Calicut University official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Calicut recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per Calicut University Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Calicut University Recruitment (Physiotherapist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director CDMRP, Department of Psychology, Calicut University-PO, Pin-673635 on or before 10-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for Calicut University Physiotherapist Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Calicut University recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director CDMRP, Department of Psychology, Calicut University-PO, Pin-673635 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Jan-2023
Calicut University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uoc.ac.in