CDC Kerala Recruitment 2021: Child Development Centre (CDC Kerala) has released a notification at cdckerala.org for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Aug-2021.
CDC Kerala Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Child Development Centre (CDC Kerala)|
|Salary||Rs.42500-87000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|CDC Kerala Official Website||cdckerala.org|
CDC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CDC Kerala official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Child Development Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years, as on 21-Jul-2021
No Application Fee
Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview
How to apply for CDC Kerala Recruitment (Registrar) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CDC Kerala official website cdckerala.org, Starts from 20-07-2021 to 04-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for CDC Kerala Registrar Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through CDC Kerala official website cdckerala.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Child Development Center will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CDC Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Aug-2021
CDC Kerala Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any problems faced by the Candidates in filling up the Online Application form they may Contact the HELP DESK on the Phone number: 0471 2320101 ext: 237,250 between 10 am and 5:30 pm on Working Days (Monday – Friday)