CDIT Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) has released a notification at cdit.org for recruitment to the Post of System Administrator, Technical Assistant in Thiruvananthapuram – Ernakulam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Sep-2021.
CDIT Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT)|
|Post Details||System Administrator, Technical Assistant|
|Salary||As per CDIT Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Ernakulam – Kozhikode|
|CDIT Official Website||cdit.org|
CDIT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant System Administrator||2|
CDIT Recruitment required eligibility details
CDIT Qualification Details
|System Administrator||B.Tech, MCA|
|Assistant System Administrator|
|Technical Assistant||Degree, Diploma|
Age Limit: As per CDIT Recruitment Norms candidates should have age limit As per CDIT Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CDIT Recruitment (System Administrator, Technical Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CDIT official website cdit.org, Starts from 13-09-2021 to 22-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for CDIT System Administrator, Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through CDIT official website cdit.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Development of Imaging Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CDIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Sep-2021