Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2022: Central University of Kerala (Central University of Kerala) has released a notification at cukerala.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Kasaragod – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Aug-2022.
Central University of Kerala Vacancy Details August 2022
|University Name||Central University of Kerala (Central University of Kerala)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kasaragod – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|Central University of Kerala Official Website||cukerala.ac.in|
Central University of Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Central University of Kerala official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, M.Sc in Environmental Sciences/Ecology/Environmental Management/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central University of Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years, as on 22-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Central University of Kerala Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. S. Anbazhagi, Principal Investigator-ICMR Project, Department of Environmental Science, Central University of Kerala, Tejaswini Hills, Periye, Kasaragod – 671320, Kerala on or before 22-Aug-2022. Soft copies of the application should be sent to [email protected]
Steps to Apply for Central University of Kerala Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Central University of Kerala recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. S. Anbazhagi, Principal Investigator-ICMR Project, Department of Environmental Science, Central University of Kerala, Tejaswini Hills, Periye, Kasaragod – 671320, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Aug-2022. Soft copies of the application should be sent to [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Aug-2022
Central University of Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cukerala.ac.in