CIPET Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released a notification at cipet.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Placement Consultant in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-May-2022.
CIPET Vacancy Details April 2022
|Institute Name||Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Post Details||Assistant Placement Consultant|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|CIPET Official Website||cipet.gov.in|
CIPET Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CIPET official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBA in HRM/PM from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 2 years experience in the relevant area.
Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 65 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment (Assistant Placement Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Director & Head, CIPET:IPT, Kochi, HIL Colony Edayar Road, Udyogamandal, Kochi – 683501, Kerala on or before 11-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for CIPET Assistant Placement Consultant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CIPET recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Joint Director & Head, CIPET:IPT, Kochi, HIL Colony Edayar Road, Udyogamandal, Kochi – 683501, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-May-2022
CIPET Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- General Instructions: Click Here
- Official Website: cipet.gov.in