CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification at cisfrectt.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable/Fire in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Mar-2022.
CISF Vacancy Details January 2022
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month
|Kerala & All India
|CISF Official Website
CISF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CISF official notification candidate should have completed 12th or Equivalent qualification from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notification, the Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a Maximum of 23 years, as of 04-Mar-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
- SC/ST/ESM Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022
- First of all, go through the CISF recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on CISF Constable / Fire Apply Online – Link is given below.
- Update all the required details in CISF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete CISF Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Mar-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 07-March-2022