CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification at cisf.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Oct-2022.
CISF Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Details||Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable|
|Salary||Rs.25500-92300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CISF Official Website||cisf.gov.in|
CISF Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||122|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||418|
CISF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CISF official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years, as on 25-Oct-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Female/ ESM Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Exam/Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test, Medical Exam
CISF Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||Rs.29200-92300/-|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||Rs.25500-81100/-|
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the CISF recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on CISF Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in CISF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete CISF Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee Online: 25-Oct-2022
- Last Date to Pay the Application fee through Challan: 27-Oct-2022