CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021: Centre for Management Development Kerala (CMD Kerala) has released a notification at cmdkerala.net for recruitment to the Post of General Manager, Works Manager in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Oct-2021.
CMD Kerala Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Centre for Management Development Kerala (CMD Kerala)|
|Post Details||General Manager, Works Manager|
|Salary||Rs.25000-55000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|CMD Kerala Official Website||cmdkerala.net|
CMD Kerala Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Finance Manager||1|
|Quality Control Officer||1|
CMD Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
CMD Kerala Qualification Details
|General Manager||B.Tech, MBA|
|Personnel Manager||Master’s Degree, MBA|
|Deputy Finance Manager||CA Inter or ICWA Inter, B.Com, M.Com|
|Works Manager||Degree in Engineering|
|Plant Engineer||Degree, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Quality Control Officer||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
CMD Kerala Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Finance Manager|
|Quality Control Officer|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
CMD Kerala Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Finance Manager|
|Quality Control Officer||Rs.25000/-|
How to apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment (General Manager, Works Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CMD Kerala official website cmdkerala.net, Starts from 07-10-2021 to 22-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for CMD Kerala General Manager, Works Manager Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through CMD Kerala official website cmdkerala.net
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Management Development Kerala will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CMD Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Oct-2021