CMD Kerala Recruitment 2022: Centre for Management Development Kerala (CMD Kerala) has released a notification at cmdkerala.net for recruitment to the Post of State Head in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Jan-2022.
Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the post of State Head on a contract basis, at Resource Enhanced Academy for Career Heights (REACH) Finishing School under Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation (KSWDC) Limited. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given on the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The online application submission link will open on 29/12/2021 (9.00 A.M.). The last date for submitting the online application will be 12/01/2022 (5.00 P.M.).
CMD Kerala Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Management Development Kerala (CMD Kerala)|
|Post Details||State Head|
|Salary||Rs.45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|CMD Kerala Official Website||cmdkerala.net|
CMD Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CMD Kerala’s official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation in Management/Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 07 Years Experience in HRD/Training of which a minimum of 05 Years in Senior level
Age Limit: As per the Centre for Management Development Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, as of 01-Dec-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview
How to apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment (State Head) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CMD Kerala official website cmdkerala.net, Starting from 29-12-2021 to 12-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for CMD Kerala State Head Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CMD Kerala official website cmdkerala.net
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Management Development Kerala will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CMD Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Jan-2022