Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021: Cochin Port Trust (Cochin Port Trust) has released a notification at cochinport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief Medical Officer in Cochin – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 08-Dec-2021.
Cochin Port Trust Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Cochin Port Trust (Cochin Port Trust)|
|Post Details||Chief Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.100000-260000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Cochin Port Trust Official Website||cochinport.gov.in|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Cochin Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate should have 13 Years Experience in case of Post Graduation Degree holders.
- Candidate should have 15 Years Experience in case of Post Graduation Diploma holders.
Age Limit: As per the Cochin Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years
No Application Fee
Merit List & Interview
How to apply for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment (Chief Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at cochinport.gov.in official website and then they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon lsland, Cochin – 682009, Kerala on or before 08-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for Cochin Port Trust Chief Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Cochin Port Trust recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Willingdon lsland, Cochin – 682009, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 08-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & submission of Printout of Online Application Form: 08-Dec-2021
Cochin Port Trust Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: cochinport.gov.in