CTCRI Recruitment 2022: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) has released a notification at ctcri.org for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional – II in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 20-Jan-2022 10:00 AM.
CTCRI Vacancy Details January 2022
|Institute Name||Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI)|
|Post Details||Young Professional – II|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|CTCRI Official Website||ctcri.org|
CTCRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CTCRI official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in IP management/ technology management/ entrepreneurship development
As per the Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CTCRI Recruitment (Young Professional – II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Kerala can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: ICAR – Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on 20-Jan-2022 10:00 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 04-01-2022
- Walk-In Date: 20-Jan-2022 10:00 AM
CTCRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form (Walk-In Date: 19-Jan-2022): Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form (Walk-In Date: 20-Jan-2022): Click Here
- Official Website: ctcri.org