CUSAT Recruitment 2022: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has released a notification at cusat.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Driver in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 08-Jul-2022.
CUSAT Vacancy Details June 2022
|University Name||Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)|
|Salary||Rs.20065/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|CUSAT Official Website||cusat.ac.in|
CUSAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CUSAT official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Heavy Motor Vehicle License and Light Motor Vehicle License.
- Candidates should have At least 3 years of Experience in Driving HD Motor Vehicle.
As per the Cochin University of Science and Technology Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years .
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.770/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.155/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for CUSAT Recruitment (Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at cusat.ac.in official website starts from 01-06-2022 to 08-Jul-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Administrative Office, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-22, Kerala on or before 15th July 2022.
Steps to Apply for CUSAT Driver Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CUSAT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Administrative Office, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-22, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15th July 2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jul-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 15th July 2022