DCE Kerala Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala (DCE Kerala) has released a notification at collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Programme Manager in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Sep-2022.
DCE Kerala Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala (DCE Kerala)|
|Post Details||Programme Manager|
|Salary||Rs.32000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|DCE Kerala Official Website||collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in|
DCE Kerala Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Program Manager (PM001)||2|
|Programme Manager (PM002)||2|
|Programme Manager (PM003)||1|
DCE Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
DCE Kerala Qualification Details
- Programme Manager (PM001): BSW, MSW, MBA
- Programme Manager (PM002): B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Programme Manager (PM003): B.Tech in Civil Engineering, M.Tech, MBA
Age Limit: As per the Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 36 years, as on 01-Jun-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview
How to apply for DCE Kerala Recruitment (Programme Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DCE Kerala official website collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in, Starts from 01-09-2022 to 15-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for DCE Kerala Programme Manager Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through DCE Kerala official website collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DCE Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Sep-2022
DCE Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in