DSYA Kerala Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Sports & Youth Affairs (DSYA Kerala) has released a notification at dsya.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Trainer, Assistant Trainer in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Nov-2022.
DSYA Kerala Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Directorate of Sports & Youth Affairs (DSYA Kerala)|
|Post Details||Senior Trainer, Assistant Trainer|
|Salary||Rs.20000-30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Offline or Email|
|DSYA Kerala Official Website||dsya.kerala.gov.in|
DSYA Kerala Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DSYA Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
DSYA Kerala Qualification Details
|Senior Trainer||Diploma in Sports Coaching|
|Assistant Trainer||As Per DSYA Kerala Norms|
Age Limit: As per the Directorate of Sports & Youth Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years
No Application Fee
DSYA Kerala Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for DSYA Kerala Recruitment (Senior Trainer, Assistant Trainer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Sports Kerala Foundation, Jimmy George Indoor Stadium, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033, Kerala or forward the same to the e-mail: [email protected] on or before 15-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for DSYA Kerala Senior Trainer, Assistant Trainer Jobs 2022
- First of all, go through the DSYA Kerala recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from the official notification and Fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross-verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Office of Sports Kerala Foundation, Jimmy George Indoor Stadium, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or forward the same to the e-mail: [email protected] on or before 15-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Nov-2022
DSYA Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dsya.kerala.gov.in