Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023: Directorate of Enforcement (Enforcement Directorate) has released a notification at enforcementdirectorate.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sepoy, Senior Sepoy in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Mar-2023.
Enforcement Directorate Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Directorate of Enforcement (Enforcement Directorate)|
|Post Details||Sepoy, Senior Sepoy|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.21700-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Enforcement Directorate Official Website||enforcementdirectorate.gov.in|
Enforcement Directorate Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Enforcement Directorate Norms
Age Limit: As per the Directorate of Enforcement recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years
As per the Directorate of Enforcement Norms
Enforcement Directorate Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Enforcement Directorate Recruitment (Sepoy, Senior Sepoy) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Director (Estt.), Directorate of Enforcement, A-Block, Pravartan Bhawan, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Road, New Delhi-110011 on or before 30-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for Enforcement Directorate Sepoy, Senior Sepoy Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Enforcement Directorate recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Joint Director (Estt.), Directorate of Enforcement, A-Block, Pravartan Bhawan, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Road, New Delhi-110011 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Mar-2023
Enforcement Directorate Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: enforcementdirectorate.gov.in