ICFRE Recruitment 2022: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) has released a notification at icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-May-2022.
ICFRE Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE)|
|Post Details||Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest|
|Salary||As per ICFRE Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|ICFRE Official Website||icfre.gov.in|
ICFRE Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Conservator of Forest||25|
|Deputy Conservator of Forest||20|
ICFRE Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification & Age Limit: As per ICFRE Recruitment Norms
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ICFRE Recruitment (Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 on or before 30-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for ICFRE Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ICFRE recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O New Forest, Dehradun – 248006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-May-2022
ICFRE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: icfre.gov.in