IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) has released a notification at iimk.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Support Engineer in Kozhikode – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-May-2022.
IIM Kozhikode Vacancy Details April 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode)|
|Post Details||Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.22300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kozhikode – Kerala|
|IIM Kozhikode Official Website||iimk.ac.in|
IIM Kozhikode Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIM Kozhikode official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, B.E or B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should need to be relevant to the Position and it is prescribed one year in respect of Post Graduates, 2 Years in respect of Graduates & 3 Years in respect of Diploma Holders
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years, as on 03-May-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test, Technical Test & Interview
How to apply for IIM Kozhikode Recruitment (Support Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIM Kozhikode official website iimk.ac.in, Starts from 19-04-2022 to 03-May-2022
Steps to Apply for IIM Kozhikode Support Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIM Kozhikode official website iimk.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIM Kozhikode online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-May-2022