Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Sep-2022.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Post Details||Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.19900-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Library & Information Assistant||6|
|Civilian Motor Driver||40|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Navy Qualification Details
- Staff Nurse: 10th, Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse
- Library & Information Assistant: Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science
- Civilian Motor Driver: 10th
Indian Navy Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Library & Information Assistant||30|
|Civilian Motor Driver||18-25|
- OBC/ESM Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Shortlisting, Driving Test, Written Exam, Documents Verification
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment (Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Flag Officer, Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400001, Maharashtra on or before 29-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Flag Officer, Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400001, Maharashtra (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 29-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-Sep-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 06-Oct-2022
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Note: For any Clarification, Candidates may Contact Phone No: 022-22751335