IPPB Recruitment 2022: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has released a notification at ippbonline.com for recruitment to the Post of Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-May-2022.
IPPB Vacancy Details May 2022
|Bank Name||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Post Details||Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Salary||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IPPB Official Website||ippbonline.com|
IPPB Vacancy Details
|States||No of Posts|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5|
IPPB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IPPB official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Minimum 2 years of experience as a GDS.
Age Limit: As per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and Maximum of 35 years, as on 30-Apr-2022.
As per the India Post Payments Bank Norms
- All Candidates: Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Written Exam, Language Proficiency Test
How to apply for IPPB Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the IPPB recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IPPB Grameen Dak Sevaks (GDS) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IPPB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IPPB Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 20-May-2022
- Last Date for Printing your application: 04-06-2022
- Date of Download of Admit cards for Online Examination: 7-10 days after last date of submission
- Tentative Date of Online Examination & Declaration of the Result: June-2022