ITAT Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) has released a notification at itat.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Private Secretary in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Oct-2021.
ITAT Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)|
|Post Details||Senior Private Secretary|
|Salary||Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITAT Official Website||itat.gov.in|
ITAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Qualification: Candidate should have 03 years of Service in Private Secretary Grade
Age Limit: As per the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 31-Oct-2021
As per the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ITAT Recruitment (Senior Private Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Pratishtha Bhawan, 3rd & 4th Floor, 101, Maharshi Karve Marg, Mumbai – 400020 on or before 31-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for ITAT Senior Private Secretary Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ITAT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Pratishtha Bhawan, 3rd & 4th Floor, 101, Maharshi Karve Marg, Mumbai – 400020 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Oct-2021
ITAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: itat.gov.in