Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Karnataka Bank (Karnataka Bank) has released a notification at karnatakabank.com for recruitment to the Post of Officers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Aug-2023.
Karnataka Bank Vacancy Details August 2023
|Bank Name||Karnataka Bank (Karnataka Bank)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As Per Karnataka Bank Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Karnataka Bank Official Website||karnatakabank.com|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Karnataka Bank official notification candidate should have completed MBA, Graduation, LLB, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Bank recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 28 years, as on 01-Aug-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.700/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the Karnataka Bank recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Karnataka Bank Officers Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Karnataka Bank Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-Aug-2023
- Tentative Date of Online Test: September 2023