KBFPCL Recruitment 2022: Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL) has released a notification at keralachicken.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Company Secretary in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-May-2022.
KBFPCL Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited (KBFPCL)|
|Post Details||Company Secretary|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|KBFPCL Official Website||keralachicken.org.in|
KBFPCL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KBFPCL official notification candidate should have completed Associate Membership in Institute of Company Secretaries of India from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Minimum 2 Years of relevant Post Qualification (CS) Experience of Dealing with legal and Regulatory Matters of the Company and Good Knowledge of Companies Act.
Age Limit: As per the Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers Producers Company Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 40 years, as on 01-May-2022.
No Application Fee
How to apply for KBFPCL Recruitment (Company Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chairman & Director, Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers’ Producer Company Limited, TRIDA Rehabilitation Building, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Pin – 695011, Kerala on or before 20-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for KBFPCL Company Secretary Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KBFPCL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chairman & Director, Kudumbashree Broiler Farmers’ Producer Company Limited, TRIDA Rehabilitation Building, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Pin – 695011, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-May-2022
KBFPCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: keralachicken.org.in