Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Kerala (Kerala High Court) has released a notification at highcourtofkerala.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Kerala State Higher Judicial Services Exam in Ernakulam – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 27-Oct-2021.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala (Kerala High Court)|
|Post Details||Kerala State Higher Judicial Services Exam|
|Salary||Rs.51550-63070/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ernakulam – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Kerala High Court Official Website||highcourtofkerala.nic.in|
Kerala High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Qualification: Candidate should be a Practising Advocate having a standing of not less than 07 years of Practice.
Age Limit: As per Kerala High Court official notification candidate should have minimum age of 35 years & maximum age of 45 years, As on 01-Jan-2021
- SC/ST/ Unemployed Persons With Disability Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Offline
Viva Voce, Written Exam
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment (Kerala State Higher Judicial Services Exam) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at highcourtofkerala.nic.in official website starts from 04-10-2021 to 27-Oct-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, General High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam , Kochi – 682031 on or before 04-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for Kerala High Court Kerala State Higher Judicial Services Exam Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Kerala High Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, General High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam , Kochi – 682031 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 04-Dec-2021.
- Date of Commencement of Step-I & Step-II Processes & Remittance of Application Fee through Online Mode: 04-10-2021
- Date of Closure of Step-I Process: 27-Oct-2021
- Date of Closure of Step-II Process & Remittance of Application Fee through Online Mode: 03-Nov-2021
- Date of Commencement of Remittance of Application Fee through Offline Mode: 08-Nov-2021
- Last Date of Remittance of Application Fee through Offline Mode: 18-Nov-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Copies of required documents: 04-Dec-2021
Kerala High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Note: For removal of doubts, Candidates may Call: 0484-2562235