Kerala Tourism Recruitment 2023: Kerala Tourism (Kerala Tourism) has released a notification at keralatourism.org for recruitment to the Post of House Keeping Staff, Kitchenmetty in Ernakulam – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Mar-2023.
Kerala Tourism Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Kerala Tourism (Kerala Tourism)|
|Post Details||House Keeping Staff, Kitchenmetty|
|Salary||Rs. 660/- Per Day|
|Job Location||Ernakulam – Kerala|
|Kerala Tourism Official Website||keralatourism.org|
Kerala Tourism Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|House Keeping Staff||2|
Kerala Tourism Recruitment required eligibility details
Kerala Tourism Qualification Details
|House Keeping Staff||10th, Diploma, Post Graduation|
As per the Kerala Tourism Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Skill Test
How to apply for Kerala Tourism Recruitment (House Keeping Staff, Kitchenmetty) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Joint Director, Office of the Regional Joint Director, First Floor, Boat Jetty Complex, Ernakulam – 682011 on or before 17-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for Kerala Tourism House Keeping Staff, Kitchenmetty Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Kerala Tourism recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Regional Joint Director, Office of the Regional Joint Director, First Floor, Boat Jetty Complex, Ernakulam – 682011 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Mar-2023
Kerala Tourism Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: keralatourism.org