Kerala University Recruitment 2021: University of Kerala (Kerala University) has released a notification at keralauniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Project Fellow in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Oct-2021.
Kerala University Vacancy Details October 2021
|University Name||University of Kerala (Kerala University)|
|Post Details||Junior Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.22000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Kerala University Official Website||keralauniversity.ac.in|
Kerala University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Kerala University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 26 years, as on As on 20-Oct-2020.
SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Kerala University Recruitment (Junior Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Subodh G, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695581 on or before 18-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Kerala University Junior Project Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Kerala University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Subodh G, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695581 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Oct-2021
Kerala University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: keralauniversity.ac.in