Kerala University Recruitment 2021: University of Kerala (Kerala University) has released a notification at keralauniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Principal in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Nov-2021.
Kerala University Vacancy Details November 2021
|University Name||University of Kerala (Kerala University)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.32000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Kerala University Official Website||keralauniversity.ac.in|
Kerala University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Kerala University official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification Percentage Details
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks in Masters Degree Level in Management/Commerce/Economics from a recognized University. (A relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree Level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category)
- Candidates should have Ten years PG teaching experience in Government/Aided Colleges/University Teaching Departments/University Institutes of Management/unaided colleges affiliated to University of Kerala.
Age Limit: As per the University of Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 61 years, as on 01-Jan-2021.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Kerala University Recruitment (Principal) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Registrar (Admn. III), University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Kerala on or before 26-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for Kerala University Principal Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Kerala University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Registrar (Admn. III), University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Nov-2021
Kerala University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: keralauniversity.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Helpline No: 0471 2386234