Kerala University Recruitment 2022: University of Kerala (Kerala University) has released a notification at keralauniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Research Associate in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-May-2022.
Kerala University Vacancy Details April 2022
|University Name||University of Kerala (Kerala University)|
|Post Details||JRF, Research Associate|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.23000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Kerala University Official Website||keralauniversity.ac.in|
Kerala University Recruitment required eligibility details
Kerala University Qualification Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc in Zoology/Integrative Biology
- Research Associate: Ph.D in Zoology/Biomedical Science/Molecular Biology/Behavioural Physiology
Age Limit: As per the University of Kerala recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per Kerala University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
Kerala University Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs.23000/-|
How to apply for Kerala University Recruitment (JRF, Research Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Hon. Director, iCEIB, University of Kerala, Kariavattom P.O. 695581, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on or before 12-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for Kerala University JRF, Research Associate Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Kerala University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Hon. Director, iCEIB, University of Kerala, Kariavattom P.O. 695581, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-May-2022
Kerala University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: keralauniversity.ac.in