Kerala University Recruitment 2023: University of Kerala (Kerala University) has released a notification at keralauniversity.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Nov-2023.
Kerala University Vacancy Details November 2023
|University Name||University of Kerala (Kerala University)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.31000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Kerala University Official Website||keralauniversity.ac.in|
Kerala University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Kerala University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Kerala recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per Kerala University Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for Kerala University Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Mamata Sahoo, UGC Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Kerala, Kariavattom-695581 on or before 23-Nov-2023.
Steps to Apply for Kerala University Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Kerala University recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Dr. Mamata Sahoo, UGC Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Kerala, Kariavattom-695581 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-Nov-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Nov-2023
Kerala University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: keralauniversity.ac.in