KIIDC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Irrigation Infrastructure Development Corporation (KIIDC) has released a notification at kiidc.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy General Manager in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Oct-2021.
KIIDC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Kerala Irrigation Infrastructure Development Corporation (KIIDC)|
|Post Details||Deputy General Manager|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per KIIDC Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|KIIDC Official Website||kiidc.kerala.gov.in|
KIIDC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KIIDC official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, AMIE in Civil and Mechanical from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum 15 years Experience in the related field is mandatory
- Experience with Government incomparable levels would be an added advantage
- All appointments will be on a contract basis. The management reserves the right to call an only a limited number of candidates for the Interview.
Age Limit: As per the Kerala Irrigation Infrastructure Development Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 60 years, as of 01-Jan-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KIIDC Recruitment (Deputy General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the KIIDC Ltd, T.C.84/3, (Old 36/1), NH-66, Bypass Service Road, Eanchakkal, Chackai, P O – 695024, Thiruvananthapuram on or before 28-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for KIIDC Deputy General Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KIIDC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- KIIDC Ltd, T.C.84/3, (Old 36/1), NH-66, Bypass Service Road, Eanchakkal, Chackai, P O – 695024, Thiruvananthapuram (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Oct-2021
KIIDC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kiidc.kerala.gov.in