KSWDC Kerala Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation Limited (KSWDC) has released a notification at kswdc.org for recruitment to the Post of Woman Warden, Woman Assistant Warden in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Dec-2021.
KSWDC Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation Limited (KSWDC)|
|Post Details||Woman Warden, Woman Assistant Warden|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.15000-20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|KSWDC Kerala Official Website||kswdc.org|
KSWDC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
KSWDC Kerala Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Woman Assistant Warden||SSLC|
- Woman Warden: Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years Experience as Warden/ Assistant Warden in Hostels of Govt. Departments/ institutions, autonomous institutions/ Educational institutions/ NGOs
- Woman Assistant Warden: Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of Experience as Warden/ Assistant Warden in Hostels of Govt. Departments/ institutions, autonomous institutions/ Educational institutions/ NGOs
As per the Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 50 years, as of 01-Nov-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview
KSWDC Kerala Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Woman Assistant Warden||Rs.15000/-|
How to apply for KSWDC Kerala Recruitment (Woman Warden, Woman Assistant Warden) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at KSWDC Kerala official website kswdc.org, Starting from 14-12-2021 to 28-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for KSWDC Kerala Woman Warden, Woman Assistant Warden Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through KSWDC Kerala official website kswdc.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation Limited will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the KSWDC Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Dec-2021