KVASU Recruitment 2022: Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) has released a notification at kvasu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Instrumentation Engineer in Thrissur – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Jul-2022.
KVASU Vacancy Details July 2022
|University Name||Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU)|
|Post Details||Assistant Instrumentation Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.35625/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thrissur – Kerala|
|KVASU Official Website||kvasu.ac.in|
KVASU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KVASU official notification candidate should have completed M.Tech in Instrumentation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have with an Experience of Minimum 2 Years on Working of various Sophisticated Medical Analytical Instruments.
Age Limit: As per the Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per KVASU Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for KVASU Recruitment (Assistant Instrumentation Engineer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Professor and Implementing Officer, Central Instruments Laboratory, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur-680651, Kerala on or before 27-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for KVASU Assistant Instrumentation Engineer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KVASU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Professor and Implementing Officer, Central Instruments Laboratory, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur-680651, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Jul-2022