LIC Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) has released a notification at licindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice Development Officers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Feb-2023.
LIC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)
|Apprentice Development Officers
|As Per LIC Norms
|LIC Official Website
LIC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
LIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per LIC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- Member of OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Member of SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- LIC Employee who is not a member of SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 12 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of OBC Candidates: 15 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of SC/ST Candidates: 17 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview
How to apply for LIC Recruitment (Apprentice Development Officers) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at LIC official website licindia.in, Starts from 21-01-2023 to 10-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for LIC Apprentice Development Officers Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through LIC official website licindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Life Insurance Corporation Of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the LIC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 10-Feb-2023
- Tentative Date of Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 04-Mar-2023 Onwards
- Date of Online Examination-Preliminary: 12-Mar-2023
- Date of Online Examination-Main: 08-Apr-2023