MCC Kerala Recruitment 2021: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has released a notification at mcc.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Residents in Kannur – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Oct-2021.
MCC Kerala Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala)|
|Post Details||Senior Residents|
|Salary||Rs.63000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kannur – Kerala|
|MCC Kerala Official Website||mcc.kerala.gov.in|
MCC Kerala Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Clinical Hematology & Medical Oncology||3|
MCC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
MCC Kerala Qualification Details
|Radiation Oncology||M.D, DNB|
|Surgical Oncology||M.D, DNB, M.S, MDS, DNB, M.Ch|
|Clinical Hematology & Medical Oncology||M.D, DNB, DM|
Age Limit: As per the Malabar Cancer Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 35 years , as on 01-Jan-2021.
- All Candidates: Rs.2500/-
- Mode of Payment: RTGS/NEFT
How to apply for MCC Kerala Recruitment (Senior Residents) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in, Starts from 29-09-2021 to 16-Oct-2021. Signed copy of Online application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for MCC Kerala Senior Residents Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Malabar Cancer Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MCC Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Signed copy of Online application should be sent to email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Oct-2021
MCC Kerala Notification Important Links
Note: For any Clarifications, please Contact 0490-2399249 (09AM-05 PM Mon- Fri)