MCC Kerala Recruitment 2021: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has released a notification at mcc.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Data Entry Operator in Thalassery – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online and Offline, is 05-Jun-2021.
MCC Kerala Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala)|
|Post Details||Data Entry Operator|
|Salary||Rs.13000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thalassery – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|Malabar Cancer Centre Official Website||mcc.kerala.gov.in|
MCC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Malabar Cancer Centre official notification candidate should have completed Degree, DCA, PGDCA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Malabar Cancer Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 01-01-2021.
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
For Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for MCC Kerala Recruitment (Data Entry Operator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 25-05-2021 to 05-Jun-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala – 670103 on or before 15-Jun-2021. Also send the scanned copy of the application and all other supporting documents to email@example.com.
Steps to Apply for MCC Kerala Data Entry Operator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Malabar Cancer Centre recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala – 670103 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Jun-2021. Also send the scanned copy of the application and all other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Jun-2021 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy & Softcopy of Online Application Form: 15-Jun-2021