MCC Kerala Recruitment 2022: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has released a notification at mcc.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior House Surgeons in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Aug-2022.
MCC Kerala Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala)|
|Post Details||Senior House Surgeons|
|Salary||Rs.12000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|MCC Kerala Official Website||mcc.kerala.gov.in|
MCC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MCC Kerala official notification candidate should have completed BDS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Malabar Cancer Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 35 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Merit List & Interview
How to apply for MCC Kerala Recruitment (Senior House Surgeons) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in, Starts from 15-08-2022 to 31-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for MCC Kerala Senior House Surgeons Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Malabar Cancer Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MCC Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Aug-2022
MCC Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 15th August 2022)
- Official Website: mcc.kerala.gov.in
Note: For any Clarifications, please Contact Phone No: 0490-2399249 (09AM-05 PM Mon-Fri) or Email: