Milma ERCMPU Recruitment 2023: Ernakulam Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (Milma ERCMPU) has released a notification at ercmpu.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Veterinary Officer in Ernakulam – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Jan-2023.
Milma ERCMPU Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Ernakulam Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (Milma)|
|Post Details||Assistant Veterinary Officer|
|Salary||Rs.36460-73475/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ernakulam – Kerala|
|Milma ERCMPU Official Website||ercmpu.in|
Milma ERCMPU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Milma ERCMPU official notification candidate should have completed a Degree in Veterinary Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Ernakulam Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST Candidates & Permanent Serving Employees of APCOS: Rs.500/-
- General/OBC/Ex-servicemen/Permanent Serving Employees: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview
How to apply for Milma ERCMPU Recruitment (Assistant Veterinary Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Milma ERCMPU’s official website ercmpu.in, Starts from 12-01-2023 to 28-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for Milma ERCMPU Assistant Veterinary Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Milma ERCMPU’s official website ercmpu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Ernakulam Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Milma ERCMPU online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jan-2023