Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles) has released a notification at texmin.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Apr-2022
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles)|
|Post Details||Assistant Director|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Ministry of Textiles Official Website||texmin.nic.in|
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Textiles official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Textile Chemistry/Textile Processing, Bachelor of Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 03 years experience as Shift-in-charge/Dyer/Bleacher or Finisher/Dyeing Master/Printing Master/Textile Processing Assistant/Junior or Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing)/Assistant Director (Processing)/Technical Superintendent (Processing)/Supervisor
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 12-04-2022.
As per the Ministry of Textiles Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment (Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Enforcement Officer, Ministry of Textiles, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi on or before 12-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Textiles Assistant Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Enforcement Officer, Ministry of Textiles, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Apr-2022
Ministry of Textiles Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: texmin.nic.in