Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles) has released a notification at handlooms.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Printer, Junior Weaver in Kerala – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2023.
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles)|
|Post Details||Senior Printer, Junior Weaver|
|Salary||Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kerala – Tamilnadu – Andhra Pradesh – Karnataka|
|Ministry of Textiles Official Website||handlooms.nic.in|
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Weaving)||2|
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Textiles official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years, as on 31-Dec-2022.
- SC Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Govt. Servants: 10 years
Written Test, Practical Test
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment (Senior Printer, Junior Weaver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (South Zone), Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600090 on or before 31-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Textiles Senior Printer, Junior Weaver Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (South Zone), Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600090 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2023
Ministry of Textiles Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: handlooms.nic.in