NABARD Recruitment 2022: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification at nabard.org for recruitment to the Post of Development Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Oct-2022.
NABARD Vacancy Details September 2022
|Bank Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Details||Development Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.13150-34990/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NABARD Official Website||nabard.org|
NABARD Vacancy Details based on States
|State Name||No of Posts|
NABARD Vacancy Details based on Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||4|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
NABARD Qualification Details
- Development Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate or possess equivalent qualification from a recognised University / Institution incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section-3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- Development Assistant (Hindi): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate
Age Limit: As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Notification, Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years and a Maximum of 35 years, As on 01-Sep-2022
- SC/ST/Widows/Divorced Women Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PWBD (Gen) Candidates: 10 years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Language Proficiency Test & Interview
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2022
- First of all, go through the NABARD recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on NABARD Development Assistant Apply Online – The link is given below.
- Update all the required details in NABARD Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NABARD Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Oct-2022
- Date of Phase-I Preliminary Exam: 06-Nov-2022
NABARD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Short Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nabard.org