NAM Kerala Recruitment 2023: National Ayush Mission Kerala (NAM Kerala) has released a notification at arogyakeralam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Overseer in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Sep-2023.
NAM Kerala Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||National Ayush Mission Kerala (NAM Kerala)|
|Education||ITI / Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.27500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
NAM Kerala Recruitment requires eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NAM Kerala’s official notification candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma in Civil from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Ayush Mission Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 01-Aug-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NAM Kerala Recruitment (Overseer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the State Mission Director, National AYUSH Mission, SPMSU 1st Floor, T.C.82/1827 (3) Convent Road, Vanchiyoor P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695035 on or before 04-Sep-2023.
Steps to Apply for NAM Kerala Overseer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NAM Kerala recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- State Mission Director, National AYUSH Mission, SPMSU 1st Floor, T.C.82/1827 (3) Convent Road, Vanchiyoor P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695035 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 04-Sep-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 04-Sep-2023
NAM Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: arogyakeralam.gov.in