NAM Malappuram Recruitment 2023: National Ayush Mission Malappuram (NAM Malappuram) has released a notification at arogyakeralam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Yoga Instructor in Malappuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Jul-2023.
NAM Malappuram Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||National Ayush Mission Malappuram (NAM Malappuram)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Yoga Instructor|
|Salary||Rs.10500-35700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Malappuram – Kerala|
|NAM Malappuram Official Website||arogyakeralam.gov.in|
NAM Malappuram Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||1|
|Multi Purpose Worker||1|
NAM Malappuram Recruitment required eligibility details
NAM Malappuram Qualification Details
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||BAMS, Degree|
|Yoga Instructor||BNYS, M.Sc, Post Graduation|
|Multi Purpose Worker||12th|
|Ayurveda Therapist||As Per NAM Malappuram Norms|
NAM Malappuram Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||40|
|Multi Purpose Worker||40|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
NAM Malappuram Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||Rs.35700/-|
|Multi Purpose Worker||Rs.10500/-|
How to apply for NAM Malappuram Recruitment (Medical Officer, Yoga Instructor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Programme Manager, District Programme Management and supporting Unit, National AYUSH Mission, Pain & Palliative Cancer Care Center (Homoeo), Chethana, Wandoor (PO), Malappuram on or before 04-Jul-2023.
Steps to Apply for NAM Malappuram Medical Officer, Yoga Instructor Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NAM Malappuram recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- District Programme Manager, District Programme Management and supporting Unit, National AYUSH Mission, Pain & Palliative Cancer Care Center (Homoeo), Chethana, Wandoor (PO), Malappuram (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 04-Jul-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 04-Jul-2023
NAM Malappuram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: arogyakeralam.gov.in