NATPAC Recruitment 2021: National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC) has released a notification at natpac.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Thiruvananthapuram – Kollam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Oct-2021.
NATPAC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per NATPAC Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kollam – Alappuzha|
|NATPAC Official Website||natpac.kerala.gov.in|
NATPAC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NATPAC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Transportation Planning and Research Centre recruitment notification, Candidate should have age limit As per NATPAC Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NATPAC Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, KSCSTE- NATPAC, K Karunakaran Transpark, Akkulam, Thuruvikkal PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 on or before 06-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for NATPAC Consultant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NATPAC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, KSCSTE- NATPAC, K Karunakaran Transpark, Akkulam, Thuruvikkal PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Oct-2021
NATPAC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: natpac.kerala.gov.in