NBPGR Recruitment 2021: National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has released a notification at nbpgr.ernet.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Thrissur – Kerala. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 07-Jan-2022 10:00 AM.
NBPGR Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thrissur – Kerala|
|NBPGR Official Website||nbpgr.ernet.in|
NBPGR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NBPGR official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Plant breeding/Life Sciences from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in either of the followings areas like working knowledge of field experiments, evaluation/characterization of crop plants, plant physiology, plant breeding and genetics.
- Candidates should have Work experience in statistical analysis.
Qualification with Percentage Details
- 55% Marks in Master’s Degree
Age Limit: As per the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
- Women Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NBPGR Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Kerala can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), Regional Station, Thrissur, Kerala on 07-Jan-2022 10:00 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 16-12-2021
- Walk-In Date: 07-Jan-2022 10:00 AM
NBPGR Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nbpgr.ernet.in