NCAAH Recruitment 2022: National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (NCAAH) has released a notification at ncaah.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistants in Cochin – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-May-2022.
NCAAH Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (NCAAH)|
|Post Details||Project Assistants|
|Salary||Rs.10000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Offline or Email|
|NCAAH Official Website||ncaah.ac.in|
NCAAH Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCAAH official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Life Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per NCAAH Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NCAAH Recruitment (Project Assistants) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Lakeside Campus, Fine Arts Avenue, Cochin – 682016 or Email to [email protected] on or before on or before 24-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for NCAAH Project Assistants Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NCAAH recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Lakeside Campus, Fine Arts Avenue, Cochin – 682016 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or Email to [email protected] on or before 24-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-May-2022
NCAAH Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: ncaah.ac.in