NCESS Recruitment 2022: National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) has released a notification at ncess.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist B (Librarian) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Jun-2022.
NCESS Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS)|
|Post Details||Scientist B (Librarian)|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NCESS Official Website||ncess.gov.in|
NCESS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCESS official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Library Science, M.Lib.I.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Centre for Earth Science Studies recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
As per the National Centre for Earth Science Studies Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NCESS Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the NCESS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NCESS Scientist B (Librarian) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NCESS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NCESS Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Jun-2022
NCESS Notification Important Links
Note: For any Queries, Please Email at [email protected]